Arduino Leonardo Enclosure
by Crispy001, published
Enclosure tailored for an official Arduino Leonardo. 1/8" thick walls give it some strength and versatility. The bottom of the case has the words ARDUINO cutout for style.
I left some extra space around the micro USB port so the Leonardo can be plugged in while in the enclosure.
A lid is....not coming!
Volume: 1.17 cubic inches
ABS Weight: .04 pounds
- Print the part using the provided .STL file. All dimensions are in mm.
Do NOT use a fan to create this enclosure, warping will occur
The mounting pegs can shift while printing and may need to be filed for a perfect fit
.STL file has already been passed through netfabb
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Arduino Leonardo Enclosure by Crispy001 is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure Crispy001 would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).