Helios Heated Bed Glass Holder
by blah_59, published
This is designed to hold an 8 1/2" piece of 1/4" glass in place on top of a Helios Heated Bed (from Panucatt) to get rid of the office clips that take space away from the build platform. It also gets rid of the springs under the bed that can cause some Y-Axis wiggle.
I have a newer version of this thing here: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:71243
1) Measure the distance from your mount plate to your Helios bed.
2) Adjust the height of the lower portion of each corner to match your setup.
3) Print, install and check level.
4) Adjust and reprint needed corners or shim as required.
You'll notice back right and front left are the same so you can print one of each or 2 of one. The thickness is different in the all-inclusive "Corners.stl" because on my setup my X+ needed thicker bases for leveling (to give an example of how I did mine).
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Helios Heated Bed Glass Holder by blah_59 is licensed under the GNU - GPL license.
What does this mean?
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure blah_59 would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).