Pool Table Bridge
by ckchavez, published
Just a simple bridge for your pool table.
You can attach easily (and temporarily) to the end of one of your Pool/Cue Sticks. It allows you to sink those shots that are......just......out.............of............................reach.
Note that another .stl file that adds "side" guides is also provided and attached. "Pool_Table_Bridge_2.stl"
- Start to play a game of pool.
- Use it when you can't reach the ball in those awkward trick shots or for when the little ones who might be playing pool with you just can't seem to reach across the pool table.
- Just simply press on the end of your stick when needed and pull off when done.
- Win the game of pool.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Pool Table Bridge by ckchavez is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure ckchavez would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).