Ipod Touch 5th Generation Minimalist Cover
by ckchavez, published
This is a minimalist cover for an Ipod Touch 5th Generation.
It protects the corners and still allows access to all buttons, the lightning port connector, and the headphone jack.
It also does not obstruct the camera lense, camera flash, or the speaker.
Note that I needed to print this at a .15mm layer height for it to cleanly print the overhang which "grabs on" to the front of the ipod to hold it in place securely.
- Flip and lay flat with the "X" side down. Print with a hi-resolution layer height for best results (I used .15mm layer height.) A support or raft is NOT necessarily needed.
- Simply snap on to your Ipod touch.
- Once installed on your own Ipod, print another and put it on your friends Ipod touch 5th generation.
- Test it by dropping your friends Ipod touch on any hard surface!
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Ipod Touch 5th Generation Minimalist Cover by ckchavez is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
We're sure ckchavez would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).