Pencil Holder with Quotes
by SazzyT, published
This is just a Pencil Holder I made as my first independent project in DFab. It's a pencil holder with a lot of quotes on the side. I wanted to make it because it seemed like a easy first independent project to accomplish. I used the CNC Epilog laser to make this.
- Visit boxmaker.rahulbotics.com/
- Then select demensions you need
- After clicking design it open up pdf in illustrator or another program and add anything to it like quotes, designs, etc
- Then print it out of the CNC Epilog Laser Cutter.
- Pop the pieces out of the sheet and enjoy.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Pencil Holder with Quotes by SazzyT is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving SazzyT a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure SazzyT would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).