3D-printable Thimble - (14, 16, 18 mm)
by CreativeTools, published
A typical 3D printable thimble with dimples and flange. Available in three sizes: 14, 16 and 18 mm inner diameter.
The thimbles in the image are 3D printed at 0.1 mm on a MakerBot Replicator FFF 3D printer.
By Creative Tools
- Download the STL file for the desired thimble size.
- Import it into the 3D print software
- Scale the model to fit your fingertips
- 3D print it with the whole and flange downwards
CAD-files are also available for anyone who wants to easily modify the thimble. (Rhinoceros .3dm, .SAT and .IGES.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
3D-printable Thimble - (14, 16, 18 mm) by CreativeTools is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving CreativeTools a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure CreativeTools would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).