Arduino and OLED case
by jbaylor, published
These are three acrylic cases for an Arduino and OLED. They are meant to be inside a box with the face plate attaching it to a control panel.
- This was cut from cast 3mm clear acrylic.
- The minimum sheet size is: 7.50"x3.25"
- Holes are for 3mm bolts.
- Stand offs are needed below Arduino (6mm) and between these two sheets (measure what you need after assembly and cut 1" stand offs down to size).
- The OLED is soldered on an empty Adafruit Proto Shield.
- The redesigned files are for a larger face plate with holes for 3 buttons and a USB. There are two sizes. This design has an additional perf board for the buttons.
The functions for this implementation:
If you want the circuits and part numbers, let me know and I can post more details.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Arduino and OLED case by jbaylor is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure jbaylor would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).