Arduino and OLED case
by jbaylor, published
These are three acrylic cases for an Arduino and OLED. They are meant to be inside a box with the face plate attaching it to a control panel.
- This was cut from cast 3mm clear acrylic.
- The minimum sheet size is: 7.50"x3.25"
- Holes are for 3mm bolts.
- Stand offs are needed below Arduino (6mm) and between these two sheets (measure what you need after assembly and cut 1" stand offs down to size).
- The OLED is soldered on an empty Adafruit Proto Shield.
- The redesigned files are for a larger face plate with holes for 3 buttons and a USB. There are two sizes. This design has an additional perf board for the buttons.
The functions for this implementation:
If you want the circuits and part numbers, let me know and I can post more details.