Greg's Hinged Accessible Extruder TOM Mount
by ThePlanetMike, published
This is a stylish arched mount adapter to install Greg's Hinged Accessible Extruder on a Thing-O-Matic using the holes that are already there. I replaced my Mk7 extruder with this one for better printing of PLA.
- Build Greg's Hinged Accessible Extruder (http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:8252).
- Print these mounts.
- Install mounts on your Thing-O-Matic such that they make a beautiful arch over your nozzle. Use smaller screws than the twist knob ones that come with the Thing-O-Matic. The knobs hang too low.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Greg's Hinged Accessible Extruder TOM Mount by ThePlanetMike is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving ThePlanetMike a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure ThePlanetMike would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).