by howarto, published
This is my first simple support for my dremmel extension.
It was the first so is big and has got many useless plastic... but this is my first idea and works good.
1)Print the parts
2)Put the nuts in dremmel.stl
3)Put the screws
4)Paste the cylinder above of dremmel.stl with normal glue
6) put the dremmel inside and constrict
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Support dremmel by howarto is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving howarto a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure howarto would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).