Proxxon MF70 43mm Mill Print Upgrade
by tkamsker, published
I need a machine for Milling small Things (alu, PCBÂ´s ) and wanted to be able to 3d Print as well so thats my solution
And I simply want to know what you people think about that ,..
Precaution : You need an 3 Axis mill and an 60Â° Mill for that but it should be great upgrade
The spindle is an standard "Kugelumlaufspindel" (if someone knows the propper therm for ballbearingspindle drop me an mail iÂ´ll then update it ;)-
which has an M14 nut this is driven by the Z Axis of the Mill.
The rest setup is standard RAMPS 1.4 and Stepper motors endstops ,
1) Mill the baseplate (CUT2d will do the job Deskproto as well )
2) Mill The side Plate (Remark i will do an update to be able to mount the Printhead 180Â° turned to have the heavvy Stepper towards the inside !)
3) Drill the holes in the sidewalls in propper position
4) Drill the 6mm H7 holes
5.) Mount all for beeing able to mill the 60Â° Sideguards
Use your actual Z Guard to have an good fit.
(I had to do that 2 Times
To be done
6.) Mount all steppers & test it.
7.) Adjust marlin that it allows dangerous prints ;)-
Happy milling & Printing
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Proxxon MF70 43mm Mill Print Upgrade by tkamsker is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
We're sure tkamsker would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).