Book Opener (parametric)
by SvenS, published
Exactly the same outline as the original work, but with the hole for the thumb implemented in openSCAD (instead of in the eps) for better adjustabilty. I hear you br3ttb ;)
To adjust to thumb or book size:
- download .scad and .dxf files
- adjust parameters to fit
- export as stl, slice and print
- read singlehandedly ;)
The stl attached equals the original in size and shape (don't know about thickness though).
I used two perimeters and 5% infill (honeycomb) and it is quite sturdy.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Book Opener (parametric) by SvenS is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure SvenS would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).