by elizabethh, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Silhouettes of the worlds most famous monuments.
1.Pick monuments and find pictures.
- Place pictures in illustrator and live trace them
- Add text
- Print with raster speed of 100 and 50 power. The vecoter power was 100, the vector speed was 12, and the vector frequency was 5,000.
- Cut base on the mill.
- Glue pices into base
City Scene by elizabethh is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving elizabethh a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure elizabethh would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).