by elizabethh, published
Silhouettes of the worlds most famous monuments.
1.Pick monuments and find pictures.
- Place pictures in illustrator and live trace them
- Add text
- Print with raster speed of 100 and 50 power. The vecoter power was 100, the vector speed was 12, and the vector frequency was 5,000.
- Cut base on the mill.
- Glue pices into base
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
City Scene by elizabethh is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving elizabethh a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure elizabethh would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).