My MakerBot 3D Portrait from Jan 8, 2013
by martin, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
This Thing is a MakerBot 3D Portrait of martin B scanned at the MakerBot Retail Store in SoHo on Jan 8, 2013. These scans are at 1/4th the original size.
- Preview each model by clicking the thumbnail on the top left. Click on the cube to see the model in 3D.
- Download the STL of the file you would like to print. The first thumbnail corresponds to portrait_1, and so on.
- Open the STL in MakerWare or ReplicatorG, resize as necessary and print.
My MakerBot 3D Portrait from Jan 8, 2013 by martin is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving martin a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure martin would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.