by theroar, published
A version of my lighthouse created in OpenSCAD.
Added a version LH2. Just added some labels to help if you are changing it. I also hollowed out the tower and figured out how to make more post for the top of the lighthouse as well. Whoever made the code for example 5, it is pretty sweet and easily adaptable!
I created a dual struded version and Printed at 5% and accellerated. Driving me batty that is still staggers. Printed the one color version and it is fine. I am baffled about the dual print. My step for creating the 2 stl files was like this.
1) saved light house as lhred.
2) deleted the code for the parts that I wanted to be white... then saved and exported as a stl.
3) loaded the original light house and did the same steps above, but deleted the code for the red parts.
4) Merged those 2 files in replicatorG 040.
Is there anything goofy I am missing?
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
OpenSCAD lighthouse by theroar is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure theroar would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).