Configurable Screwable Box
by laird, published
There are several screwable boxes here on Thingiverse, but I wanted to make one parametric so I could play around with it more easily. Now it's configurable, so you can play around with it even more easily.
You can set:
- Number of times the thread goes around the box. This is the number of full rotations that it takes to close or open the box.
- Inner radius (mm)
- Height of spirals (mm)
- Thickness of box walls (mm)
- Gap between inner and outer box (mm). Adjust to suit your printer.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Configurable Screwable Box by laird is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure laird would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).