Configurable Screwable Box
by laird, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
There are several screwable boxes here on Thingiverse, but I wanted to make one parametric so I could play around with it more easily. Now it's configurable, so you can play around with it even more easily.
You can set:
- Number of times the thread goes around the box. This is the number of full rotations that it takes to close or open the box.
- Inner radius (mm)
- Height of spirals (mm)
- Thickness of box walls (mm)
- Gap between inner and outer box (mm). Adjust to suit your printer.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Configurable Screwable Box by laird is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving laird a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure laird would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).