Tripod mount for Mini projector Dell M109s
by gillespinault, published
This mount lets you screw it to standard tripod head (1/4-20 thread).
I made this because I was tired of spending hours trying to place the projector at the exact position and angle I needed using various scrap I could find on my desk.
- 3d print it (you will need to enable supports)
- use to elastic bands to fix the projector
and voilÃ !
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Tripod mount for Mini projector Dell M109s by gillespinault is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving gillespinault a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure gillespinault would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).