Tripod mount for Mini projector Dell M109s
by gillespinault, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This mount lets you screw it to standard tripod head (1/4-20 thread).
I made this because I was tired of spending hours trying to place the projector at the exact position and angle I needed using various scrap I could find on my desk.
- 3d print it (you will need to enable supports)
- use to elastic bands to fix the projector
and voilÃ !
Tripod mount for Mini projector Dell M109s by gillespinault is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving gillespinault a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure gillespinault would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).