Stacking pi case
by bryannaDenney, published
I edited CongoJoe's stacking pi case in the following ways:
- Increased size of some input holes
- Embedded images into svg file
- Changed size of side clip holes
- Added Pumping Station: One logo
This Raspberry pi case is for use with the Raspberry pi.
This stacking pi case fits really nice together in 3mm wood. I would recommend wood for keeping your pi near-permanently inside. Taking it out constantly will wear down the clips.
This design also works with 3mm acrylic. It doesn't fit as tightly together, but can easily be taken apart.
This design comes with two top plates, one half and one full.
The following images are from the noun project:
The Raspberry Pi logo is from the Raspberry Pi Foundation and Raspberry Pi is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation. http://www.raspberrypi.org/
The Pumping Station: One logo is from the Pumping Station: One hackerspace. http://pumpingstationone.org/
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Stacking pi case by bryannaDenney is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure bryannaDenney would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).