Goldfish cracker cookie cutter
by myersjustinc, published
Decided to try making goldfish crackers, but it's hard to make goldfish-shaped anything without some help.
- Clean up print if necessary.
- Make dough for goldfish crackers (http://smittenkitchen.com/blog/2011/03/whole-wheat-goldfish-crackers/).
- Cut dough.
- Add eyes and mouth to crackers.
Made the model with dnewman's Inkscape to OpenSCAD generator (http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:25036), in case you're up for editing it.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Goldfish cracker cookie cutter by myersjustinc is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure myersjustinc would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).