Tensile test specimen
by obijuan, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Tensile test specimens according to ISO 527 A (Models 5A and 5B)
Perform tensile strength tests to the plastics for printing (ABS, PLA...)
More information (in Spanish) :
The specimen is parametric, but two examples are given (for models 5A and 5B).
- Edit the specimen.scad file
- Choose the model (or change the parameters)
- Generate the STL
- Perform the tensile strength test!
Tensile test specimen by obijuan is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving obijuan a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure obijuan would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).