Tablecloth Clips parametric
by SvenS, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Yet another parameterized version of a useful thing :)
Update: There was a Major Bug - don't salute! - that I fixed. Now there's no limit to the thickness of the table anymore, hooray!
- Download original thing ("Pinza_Mantel.stl") and this scad file into the same directory
- Open scad file in openSCAD
- Adjust thickness of table and cloth as appropiate
- "Compile and Render", then "Export as STL", finally slice and print
The stl provided is the result of the scad file without changes (25mm thickness), NOT the stl required for compiling the scad file! Download that one from the original thing (and give the original author some credit while you're there ;)).
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Tablecloth Clips parametric by SvenS is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving SvenS a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure SvenS would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).