Loading
Hey! This thing is still a Work in Progress. Files, instructions, and other stuff might change!

Texture model of melon

by ondaislash, published

Texture model of melon by ondaislash Jan 14, 2013

Description

This is a texture model of melon. The texture pattern is converted into stl data with 3D scanner. This model can be mapped on surface of products.

Recent Comments

view all

This guide might be helpful to you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...

Thanks for your comment.
It can be mapped on a curved surface with 3D modeling software.
Rhinoceros is useful for mapping on a surface.

This would be very useful in industry. How would you map this on a curved surface?

More from 3D Printing Tests

view more

Liked By

view all

Tags

Give a Shout Out

If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag

Comments

You must be logged in to post a comment.

ondaislash on Jun 17, 2013 said:

This guide might be helpful to you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...

ondaislash on Jun 17, 2013 said:

Thanks for your comment.
It can be mapped on a curved surface with 3D modeling software.
Rhinoceros is useful for mapping on a surface.

JAWILSON on Jun 16, 2013 said:

This would be very useful in industry. How would you map this on a curved surface?

Top