Makerslide Endstop Mount
by thatch, published
Made to fit inside the profile, this lets you mount tiny microswitches without drilling.
- Choose length, adjust line at end of source for where it gets cut.
- Add 2x M1.4x8 screws to hold D2F-FL switch, cutting threads in printed part
- Insert into end of aluminum extrusion
Defaults are sized for Shapeoko Y switches, and I suggest making sure the switch lever points down -- the plastic that keeps them from being pulled out is delicate.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Makerslide Endstop Mount by thatch is licensed under the BSD License license.
What does this mean?
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure thatch would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).