by Nicolepf, published
Can hold bracelts and rings.
- I went into inventor and designed this pole/base. It was the tallest that it could be.
- I put holes in all four sides and made sure that they were the same width as the acrylic (3mm).
- I then printed it on the makerbot.
- After that, I started to make arms for the base.
- After a bunch of test prints, I found the perfect ones and glued them in.
- However, the arms in the middle row are glues down diagonally so that jewelry can be hung from all arms without them overlapping.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Jewelry Hanger by Nicolepf is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Nicolepf a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Nicolepf would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).