Hey! This thing is still a Work in Progress. Files, instructions, and other stuff might change!
by Nicolepf, published
Can hold bracelts and rings.
- I went into inventor and designed this pole/base. It was the tallest that it could be.
- I put holes in all four sides and made sure that they were the same width as the acrylic (3mm).
- I then printed it on the makerbot.
- After that, I started to make arms for the base.
- After a bunch of test prints, I found the perfect ones and glued them in.
- However, the arms in the middle row are glues down diagonally so that jewelry can be hung from all arms without them overlapping.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag
By downloading this thing, you agree to abide by the license: Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike
Download All Files (2 mb zip file)