Hitec HS 645MG with Heavy Dutty HD-LS and HS 485HB with R-X Servo Arm
by funghy, published
OpenSCAD and STL file of the
And Servo Arms:
The scad files can be used to be e.g. differenced in robot legs.
v0.4 of SCAD FILE
showaxis shows the other side of the axis which can be used as a connection point
- Horn_Hitec_HD_LS(fulldetail=true) Heavy Duty L Horn
Horn_Hitec_R_X(fulldetail=true) Regular X Horn
- fulldetail=false only gives the exterior which makes it easier to use in a difference
- added cylinder near label
- fixed cylinder radios on top (near axis) for HS 485HB
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Hitec HS 645MG with Heavy Dutty HD-LS and HS 485HB with R-X Servo Arm by funghy is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure funghy would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).