Ordbot Universal Extruder Carriage
by bennettmarks439, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This extruder carriage has been built for the qu-bd single and dual extruder, but can be used to hold any extruder.
After making this part:
- Add delrin wheels. Top wheel holes are for eccentric spacers, bottom holes are for 5mm screws. They are sized for Makerslide.
- Add limit switch ( two small vertical holes)
- Add belt vise (4 holes in a rectangular pattern) and capture belt.
You will need to change the cutout and drill holes to fit your extruder profile if it is not the qu-bd.
To guarantee that you don't melt the carriage use a piece of 1/8" plywood at the base of the extruder as an insulator from transmitted heat.
Ordbot Universal Extruder Carriage by bennettmarks439 is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving bennettmarks439 a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure bennettmarks439 would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).