Loading

Sweetheart Flowers

by MakerBot, published

Sweetheart Flowers by MakerBot Feb 12, 2013

Verified Files

13 Share

Description

You want to give flowers, but you want them to last, and “silk” flowers just won’t do. Make your sweetheart something a little more durable, and pick the colors that they’ll like most.

Available in the MakerBot Store Gumball Machine for a limited time!

Recent Comments

view all

The flowers in the vases are SO SUPER CUTE!!! How small are they??

Why recommend print at .25? Looks excellent at 0.1

My printer isn't calibrated yet (home made printrbot) but I wanted to make a flower for Valentine's day. I scaled it bigger and just printed a flower and stem. Something went wrong with the printing of the flower but it came out nice enough. Thanks ;)

More from Toys & Games

view more

Liked By

view all

Tags

License

Sweetheart Flowers by MakerBot is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.

Give a Shout Out

If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag

Instructions

Plug flower into top of stem, then plug bottom of stem into vase.

For best results, print with the following settings:

Flowers
Infill = 0
Layer Height = .25
Shells = 0

Stems
Infill = 10
Layer Height = .25
Shells = 1

Vases
Infill = 10
Layer Height = .25
Shells = 1

Comments

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Ariseale on Oct 21, 2013 said:

The flowers in the vases are SO SUPER CUTE!!! How small are they??

GregFisk25 on May 1, 2013 said:

Why recommend print at .25? Looks excellent at 0.1

tomvdb on Feb 14, 2013 said:

My printer isn't calibrated yet (home made printrbot) but I wanted to make a flower for Valentine's day. I scaled it bigger and just printed a flower and stem. Something went wrong with the printing of the flower but it came out nice enough. Thanks ;)

Top