Loading

SPAM!

by FMMT666, published

SPAM! by FMMT666 Jan 17, 2013

Description

I really loved browsing Thingiverse.

But as it seems, all those brilliant designs and fantastic ideas are now drowning in SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPA MSPAMSPAM...

(Additionally the new, endlessly loading "everything-in-one-page" design is no fun at all...)

Recent Comments

view all

They've improved things - now Customized things aren't automatically published as new things, but are 'unpublished' for the creator to download. The creator can publish it, but the volume of 'spam' things has dropped quite a bit, so the change has helped.

Is this parametric? :)Yeah I don't get it either - why would they wreck such a popular site with all this crap?

Totally agree!!! I really don't care about all the iPhone cases people are modding for themself that get listed as "new things"!! Annoying!!

More from Sculptures

view more

Liked By

view all

Tags

License

SPAM! by FMMT666 is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.

Give a Shout Out

If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag

Instructions

Print and SPAM...


SPAM ist und bleibt BLÖD ;-)
*gähn*

Comments

You must be logged in to post a comment.

laird on Jan 19, 2013 said:

They've improved things - now Customized things aren't automatically published as new things, but are 'unpublished' for the creator to download. The creator can publish it, but the volume of 'spam' things has dropped quite a bit, so the change has helped.

Wired1 on Jan 18, 2013 said:

Is this parametric? :)Yeah I don't get it either - why would they wreck such a popular site with all this crap?

pocketscience on Jan 18, 2013 said:

Totally agree!!! I really don't care about all the iPhone cases people are modding for themself that get listed as "new things"!! Annoying!!

Top