Z-axis Lower Motor Mount Support with Integral Z-axis Endstop
by pefozzy, published
Remixed lower z-axis motor mount support that includes the Z-axis endstop adjustment screw
1) attach mechanical endstop switch to X-end. I used a 2/56 SHCS in the existing holes from the lulzbot X-end set
2) tap the 0.125" hole in the top surface of the Z-axis motor mount support.
3) use a M4 x 55 SHCS and M4 nut threaded into the Z-axis motor mount support as the adjustable trigger for the mechanical endstop switch.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Z-axis Lower Motor Mount Support with Integral Z-axis Endstop by pefozzy is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving pefozzy a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure pefozzy would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).