Desktop cable anchor
by masakick, published
Cable anchor prevents a power cable drops to a floor from desktop when it is not connected to your PC.
it is easy to use.
- pass (or hook) a cable through the hole of the anchor.
- connect a power cable to your PC.
- put the anchor on the desktop.
why lego brick?
you can put a lego brick to this anchor as you like.
it's useful for identifying the owner in a public space.
it's hole size is fit to a cable of Apple MacBook series.
i'm using with Mac Book Air.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Desktop cable anchor by masakick is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving masakick a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure masakick would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).