Hey! This thing is still a Work in Progress. Files, instructions, and other stuff might change!
Motorola RAZR HD Dock
by wierd101, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
A dock for the Moto RAZR HD, with a little bit of flair.
Based off this design:
- I rounded the edges off
- Removed one of the raised supports (not shown in the photo, haven't printed a second version yet) to allow for the larger battery of the HD
- Modified the internal cavities to be accessible and replaced them with round sections (easier to find 10mm round bar to fit). Extra holes, just to look ... different.
- Added room for a micro-HDMI port, though I haven't yet got an adapter to test it
- Added the horn on the side, to redirect the speaker. Doesn't make a lot of difference, as the speaker is very loud anyway, but it looks cool.
If you remove the horn it will print without support.
Motorola RAZR HD Dock by wierd101 is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving wierd101 a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure wierd101 would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).