Motorola RAZR HD Dock
by wierd101, published
A dock for the Moto RAZR HD, with a little bit of flair.
Based off this design:
- I rounded the edges off
- Removed one of the raised supports (not shown in the photo, haven't printed a second version yet) to allow for the larger battery of the HD
- Modified the internal cavities to be accessible and replaced them with round sections (easier to find 10mm round bar to fit). Extra holes, just to look ... different.
- Added room for a micro-HDMI port, though I haven't yet got an adapter to test it
- Added the horn on the side, to redirect the speaker. Doesn't make a lot of difference, as the speaker is very loud anyway, but it looks cool.
If you remove the horn it will print without support.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Motorola RAZR HD Dock by wierd101 is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure wierd101 would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).