Hadron (ORD Bot) X and Y Idler Pulley Brackets
by flurin, published
The Idler Pulley Bracket is fixed laterally by 4 screws and has 2 additional screws for belt tension adjustment.
Note, Jan 20, 2013: The Idler Pulley Bracket for the X-Axis needs some modifications, I'll upload a new version soon.
Update, Jan 20, 2013: X-IdlerPulleyBracket.stl uploaded *.
Update Jan 21, 2013: IdlerPulleyBracketV2.stl uploaded.
Update, Jan 27, 2013: Added MisumiSpacer for the X-Axis.
Recent Commentsview all
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
- Remove the original Idler Pulley Bracket.
- Remove the Idler Pulley from the original. Be carefull to not loose the spacer.
- Mount the Ider Pulley into the new Bracket.
- Insert the two M4 x 16mm Screws and Nuts for the belt tension adjustment.
- Mount the new Bracket with 4 M5 or M4 x 10mm screws.
- After satisfactory adjustment, tighten the 4 lateral screws.
*) The X-IdlerPulleyBracket has to be printed with support material.
Update, Jan 21, 2013: The IdlerPulleyBracketV2 can be printed without support material. You can easily break out the "plate". V2 can be also used for the X and Y axis. I had to reduce the dia for the lateral screws to 4.2 mm (M4).
Update, Jan 27, 2013: Optional: The MisumiSpacer can be inserted between the X-MakerSlide and the IdlerPulleyBracket.