PG35L extruder for Kossel
by Johann, published
This is based on MendelMax J-Head Micro-Extruder V5 but completely rewritten in OpenSCAD and slightly modified for Kossel:
- Two 623 (3x10x4mm) bearings to support the drive gear, attached with M3x20mm.
- 16mm GrooveMount (compatible with J-Head and MakerGear).
- M4 mounting screws, 50mm center-to-center.
- Hotend exactly centered.
Latest source on GitHub: https://github.com/jcrocholl/kossel
Works with the V4 idler: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:39098
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
PG35L extruder for Kossel by Johann is licensed under the GNU - GPL license.
What does this mean?
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure Johann would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).