Trumpet mouthpiece (working)
by Robo, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
I reixed the moutpiece. The original did not fit my trumpet and the throat was too narrow, when it came from my Replicator, making the sound horrible. Also I fixed some overhang problems.
I was positively surprised with the result.
Print, cut off the foot (I used garden scissors),
I printed at 200 um layer thickness and sanded the rim with fine sanding paper.
- Soft sound (because of spherical sup, I guess).
- Good for low register (it is wider than usual).
- Has a little bit of a noisy sound, I figure that is because of the hard edge between the cup and the throat.
Todo: Learn Openscad and make this thing parametric.
Trumpet mouthpiece (working) by Robo is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Robo a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Robo would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).