Trumpet mouthpiece (working)
by Robo, published
I reixed the moutpiece. The original did not fit my trumpet and the throat was too narrow, when it came from my Replicator, making the sound horrible. Also I fixed some overhang problems.
I was positively surprised with the result.
Print, cut off the foot (I used garden scissors),
I printed at 200 um layer thickness and sanded the rim with fine sanding paper.
- Soft sound (because of spherical sup, I guess).
- Good for low register (it is wider than usual).
- Has a little bit of a noisy sound, I figure that is because of the hard edge between the cup and the throat.
Todo: Learn Openscad and make this thing parametric.