SPC900NC Webcam Telescope Adaptor
by Gyrobot, published
You might want to print the adaptor with support unless you are confident you can bridge the roof.
Underneath (inside) the adaptor there is the CCD chamber which replicates the original black one screwed to the circuit board. Remove the original and replace with my adaptor.
Ideal tutorial for taking apart the webcam + contains details of the long exposure mod here :-
Uploaded a new base with two modifications :-
- Increased the depth by 5mm for increased clearance.
- Changed the shape of one of the holes to a key type shape, so that the cable grommet from the original camera cable can be attached.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
SPC900NC Webcam Telescope Adaptor by Gyrobot is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Gyrobot a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Gyrobot would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).