GoPro Hero3 Frame Mount
by WeeklyBuild, published
Low profile frame mount for the GoPro Hero3 line of cameras. This is a slightly tweaked version of [raster]'s design. I've added triangular catches in opposing corners to hold the camera in place. Thank you raster for your original work.
1) Place your Hero3 camera inside then attach to the GoPro clip base.
I'm sure there is a more elegant way to achieve this in SCAD, but this worked out well.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
GoPro Hero3 Frame Mount by WeeklyBuild is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving WeeklyBuild a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure WeeklyBuild would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).