Enterprise Pizza Cutter Display Stand
by ThePlanetMike, published
So, you just bought the super awesome Star Trek Enterprise Pizza Cutter (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004FQDWP0/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B004FQDWP0&linkCode=as2&tag=theplamik-20), and it's way too nice to stuff in a drawer. Display it with your other starships until dinner time with this handy emblem-inspired stand.
Updated 1.3.14: Cooler look, better attachment point in version 4.
- Print. Blow air across print during final top centimeter of printer for best results.
- Place nub of stand into forward most screw hole on the underside of your Enterprise Pizza Cutter's secondary hull. Wiggle it until the Enterprise has a slight upward angle to its balance.
- Make a pizza.
- Cut it with your starship waiting conveniently at the ready.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Enterprise Pizza Cutter Display Stand by ThePlanetMike is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure ThePlanetMike would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).