Loading

Replacement Button for Wacom Intuos 3 Stylus / Pen

by JoeMattie, published

Replacement Button for Wacom Intuos 3 Stylus / Pen by JoeMattie Jan 22, 2013

Description

Lost the button from my Wacom Intuos 3 stylus, so I designed and printed a new one! Works perfectly.

Recent Comments

view all

Hey there Joe - my cat ate my pen button..... I too have an Intuos 3 pen. Could I buy one from you? I don't have 40$ for a used pen or $70 that Wacom wants for a new pen. And they wont sell me just the plastic rubber piece. Anyway I could buy one? I sure would appreciate it, not to mention - I'll be your best friend.... :)

Hi Joe, this is a great solution, congrats.

I have a similar problem with my stylus from an older Wacom Intuos tablet (GD 608-U). Do you know if your button would fit it?

Thanks!

Can I buy one of these from you?

Can not find one anywhere!

More from Tablet

view more

Makes

Liked By

view all

Give a Shout Out

If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag

Instructions

I had good success printing at a layer thickness of 0.15 mm, extrusion width of 0.35 mm. (.35mm hotend). and 3 loops around perimeter. Printed 4 at a time so the part didn't melt from the heat! YMMV

Comments

You must be logged in to post a comment.

liz-lemon on Oct 10, 2013 said:

Hey there Joe - my cat ate my pen button..... I too have an Intuos 3 pen. Could I buy one from you? I don't have 40$ for a used pen or $70 that Wacom wants for a new pen. And they wont sell me just the plastic rubber piece. Anyway I could buy one? I sure would appreciate it, not to mention - I'll be your best friend.... :)

gabrielc on Jun 19, 2013 said:

Hi Joe, this is a great solution, congrats.

I have a similar problem with my stylus from an older Wacom Intuos tablet (GD 608-U). Do you know if your button would fit it?

Thanks!

araldesign on Apr 29, 2013 said:

Can I buy one of these from you?

Can not find one anywhere!

Top