Loading
Hey! This thing is still a Work in Progress. Files, instructions, and other stuff might change!

Aquarian Vase

by cerberus333, published

Aquarian Vase by cerberus333 Jan 24, 2013

Description

Aquarian Vase.

Recent Comments

view all

Oh I am such a.... Nevermind. I somehow read "A Quarian Vase." And was surprised that someone extracted or created a Vase from/for the Mass Effect universe for 3D Printing... :-]

ummm, I can make solid versions easier than trying to convert these
I'll bang a few out tonight.

Is it possible to get "Filled" versions of these vases also?
Then it is easier to slice with 0% infill with Cura joris option ;)

More from Decor

view more

Makes

Liked By

view all
Image

Tags

Give a Shout Out

If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag

Instructions

Not printed yet
I will try 3 shells
0% infill

Comments

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Forgetful_Guy on Jan 27, 2013 said:

Oh I am such a.... Nevermind. I somehow read "A Quarian Vase." And was surprised that someone extracted or created a Vase from/for the Mass Effect universe for 3D Printing... :-]

Tertzoid on Jan 25, 2013 said:

Is it possible to get "Filled" versions of these vases also?
Then it is easier to slice with 0% infill with Cura joris option ;)

cerberus333 on Jan 26, 2013 said:

ummm, I can make solid versions easier than trying to convert these
I'll bang a few out tonight.

Top