3D Printed Panoramic Head
by daniedb, published
3D Printed TriPod addon, for Taking Panoramic Images with your normal point-and-shoot camera. Adjustable for the Nodal Point of your Camera. This is build for my Small Canon C610 Snap-and-shoot Camera, and should work with most Smaller Cameras
Recent Commentsview all
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
DON NOT TRY TO PRINT COMPLETE.STL. It just for Display purposes.
- Print one of each STL file
- Mount the Tripod Holder to your Tripod using a 4-5mm Bolt/Nut
- Glue the zaxis and x Axis Slider to the Connector_x_z Block
- Slide the xAxis in the Tropod Holder.
- Connect the yaxisholder and zaxisholder with a 3mm Nut/Bolt
- Put this over the ZAxis Slider
- Put the Y Axis Slider into the YAxis Holder
- Connect your Camera to the yAxis Slider Now you can Adjust your x/y/z Axis to get the Camera Nodal point for picture perfect Panoramic Images