3D Printed Panoramic Head
by daniedb, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
3D Printed TriPod addon, for Taking Panoramic Images with your normal point-and-shoot camera. Adjustable for the Nodal Point of your Camera.
This is build for my Small Canon C610 Snap-and-shoot Camera, and should work with most Smaller Cameras
DON NOT TRY TO PRINT COMPLETE.STL. It just for Display purposes.
- Print one of each STL file
- Mount the Tripod Holder to your Tripod using a 4-5mm Bolt/Nut
- Glue the zaxis and x Axis Slider to the Connector_x_z Block
- Slide the xAxis in the Tropod Holder.
- Connect the yaxisholder and zaxisholder with a 3mm Nut/Bolt
- Put this over the ZAxis Slider
- Put the Y Axis Slider into the YAxis Holder
- Connect your Camera to the yAxis Slider
Now you can Adjust your x/y/z Axis to get the Camera Nodal point for picture perfect Panoramic Images
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
3D Printed Panoramic Head by daniedb is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving daniedb a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure daniedb would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).