3D Printed Panoramic Head
by daniedb, published
3D Printed TriPod addon, for Taking Panoramic Images with your normal point-and-shoot camera. Adjustable for the Nodal Point of your Camera.
This is build for my Small Canon C610 Snap-and-shoot Camera, and should work with most Smaller Cameras
DON NOT TRY TO PRINT COMPLETE.STL. It just for Display purposes.
- Print one of each STL file
- Mount the Tripod Holder to your Tripod using a 4-5mm Bolt/Nut
- Glue the zaxis and x Axis Slider to the Connector_x_z Block
- Slide the xAxis in the Tropod Holder.
- Connect the yaxisholder and zaxisholder with a 3mm Nut/Bolt
- Put this over the ZAxis Slider
- Put the Y Axis Slider into the YAxis Holder
- Connect your Camera to the yAxis Slider
Now you can Adjust your x/y/z Axis to get the Camera Nodal point for picture perfect Panoramic Images
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
3D Printed Panoramic Head by daniedb is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving daniedb a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure daniedb would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).