cable binder/zip tie cut-assistant
by Synchron, published
This is a little assistance-tool to cut a used cable binder in an easy way. Before you use the binder, tread it through the cutassistant so you have space to cut it after it is attached to something.
This design is not tested yet. Feel free to print and test it.
Thanks to http://www.thingiverse.com/whosawhatsis for the "pizza slice"-code from http://rocklinux.net/pipermail/openscad/2012-August/003170.html
- cutomize it
- slip the binder through the cutassistant
- use the binder
- cut the binder inside the cutassistant
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
cable binder/zip tie cut-assistant by Synchron is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
We're sure Synchron would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).