Hey! This thing is still a Work in Progress. Files, instructions, and other stuff might change!
Modpack for Quadruped Mini
by Ablapo, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Here I share my modifications done to the Mini Quadruped from TheCASE.
- Changed the backbone to have a 6V battery storage (2x2 AA batterys)
- Added a mounting plate on top of the battery pack
- Changed the leg for more stability (hexagon)
At the moment the arduino board and the servos are powered by the same power source from the adafruid board. Not sure if that is the best way. Let me know about your ideas.
I am still working on the program code.
Here a first result:
I am using this hardware:
- Arduino Micro board
- Adafruid 16-Channel 12-bit PWM/Servo Driver - I2C interface - PCA9685
- IR Receiver module TSOP34838 for 38kHz
- Ultrasonic distance sensor module HC-SR04
- 2x2 battery box (ebay.de search: Batteriefach 4x R6 Batterien Akkus Ladebox Ladefach)
- Power switch, Breadboards and some flying cables!
Battery Backbone Assembly:
Use the printed parts and 2x M3 bolts and nuts to assemble the battery backbone with the mounting plate. To put a breadboard on the top, use a driller to make two 3.2 mm holes into it. Then assemble it with 2x M3 bolts and nuts. After inserting the battery box you can secure it with the two clamps at the bottom.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Modpack for Quadruped Mini by Ablapo is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Ablapo a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Ablapo would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).