Christmas Light Winder - 3D Print Version
by Ginobi_wan, published
Winder for Christmas Lights: Unfortunately I do not have a laser cutting machine but liked the winder design by Schenkzoola. So I went ahead made a derivative of the laser design. I imported Schenkzoolaâ€™s design into AutoDesk Inventor and gave it some thickness and some support ribs. I also had to scale the print to get it to fit on my UP! printer but uploaded the basic model with thickness. Reference: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:39784
I have posted the .ipt files along with the .stl files.
- STL file for Schenkzoola with thickness: Christmas Light Winder_FullScale.stl
- IPT file for Schenkzoola with thickness: Christmas Light Winder_FullScale.ipt
- STL file for scaled down design: Christmas Light Winder_Scaled.stl
- IPT file for scaled down design: Christmas Light Winder_Scaled.ipt
1.) Print (or Modify and then Print).
My prints were made on an Afinia UP! PP3DP printer.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Christmas Light Winder - 3D Print Version by Ginobi_wan is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Ginobi_wan a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Ginobi_wan would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).