12 volt incandescent light to LED conversion
by falcon20cne, published
My yard light runs dual 12 volt incandescent lights in series on a 24 volt power supply. It seems these bulbs burn out constantly so instead of buying new bulbs or investing in the over priced LED replacements I made a couple
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag
- break the glass on an old bulb (i put one in a plastic bag and then crushed it).
- print the light.stl and lightCover.stl
- use 5 of your favorite 5mm LEDs
- based on your LEDs and input voltage select your resistor
- press the base of the bulb into the light.stl
- press in the 5 LEDs
- solder everything up
- CA the cover and the base to the light.
By downloading this thing, you agree to abide by the license: Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike
Download All Files (221 kb zip file)