Led Ring for Prusa Mendel X-Carriage
by pbuyle, published
Mount 12 5mm LED on a Prusa Mendel X-Carriage.
- Print it!
- Solder 4 modules of 3 LED in serie with a 120 ohms resistor on the last LED's cathode. Solder all modules in parallel. Add a 2 wires power connector. Push the LEDs in the mount while working to ensure they will fit once everything is soldered.
- Attach the mount to your X-Carriage, wire it to 12v DC power source.
- Enjoy the show.
Note: Number of modules, LEDs per module and resistors value depend on your power supply and the specifications of your LEDs. Check your values with http://led.linear1.org/led.wiz.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Led Ring for Prusa Mendel X-Carriage by pbuyle is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving pbuyle a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure pbuyle would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).