Polargraph DrawBot Spool v2
by MakerBlock, published
The first ones I designed worked okay - but would sometimes pop apart. This is a single piece version that has several holes through the center of the spool so you can fit your thin monofilament line through it.
- Print either the single spool twice or the double spool STL once - they're identical spools
- Press fit onto your motor shaft
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Polargraph DrawBot Spool v2 by MakerBlock is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure MakerBlock would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).