Loading

Sights for NERFâ„¢ dart launcher

by jothan, published

Sights for NERFâ„¢ dart launcher by jothan Jan 28, 2013

Description

I have started a NERF arms race within the office with my 3D printer.

These sights are the first incarnation of dart launcher accessories.

I do not know the exact model of the dart launchers, check your rail dimensions before printing.

Recent Comments

view all

These are cool. You should make more accessories for Nerf blasters.

Completely agree on the taper part. As for the missing notch, are you refering to the top notch ? No retaining system is needed as they are toleranced for a friction fit and hold.

You are missing the small notch on the rail and your rail-mount doesn't have a tapper, so it will be more difficult to quickly align and mount then needed.

More from Toy & Game Accessories

view more

Tags

License

Give a Shout Out

If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag

Instructions

1. Print
2. Slide both sights on the top rail of your dart launcher
3. Pwn noobs

Comments

You must be logged in to post a comment.

CheeseRat on Dec 22, 2013 said:

These are cool. You should make more accessories for Nerf blasters.

MarcusWolschon on Jan 28, 2013 said:

You are missing the small notch on the rail and your rail-mount doesn't have a tapper, so it will be more difficult to quickly align and mount then needed.

jothan on Jan 31, 2013 said:

Completely agree on the taper part. As for the missing notch, are you refering to the top notch ? No retaining system is needed as they are toleranced for a friction fit and hold.

Top