25mm calibration cube with empty top
by jotape, published
Yet another calibration cube that I tried to keep fast to print. Made in sketchup, it is 25x25x25mm. You may resize it when slicing it in case you need other round numbers for your calibration.
It also makes a nice present for friends who are curious about 3D printing :D
Print one cube, measure each axis with the caliper and recalculate your steps per axis as follows:
- new_steps_per_axis = 25/measured_size_in_axis_in_mm * current_steps_per_axis.
Iterate until you are happy :)
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
25mm calibration cube with empty top by jotape is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving jotape a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure jotape would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).