Dueling Contests: Rubber Bands - $100 atm
by pattywac, published
This is the first of two contests with a current prize pool of $100.
All submissions to this contest need to use one or multiple rubber band(s) in some way to enable the printable side of the submission to do something cool/neat/funny/novel.
Some people asked for more time on the last competition so they could have more time to focus and channel their powers of design..... so this one ends in 3 weeks and 3 days (Sunday, Nov 14).
If you are feeling generous and want to spur creativity, feel free to donate to the prize pool. Last time we more than doubled the prize..... plus my $50 feels sad and lonely.
Thanks to twotimes for upping the prize pool to $100 total
Find the other contest here:
Here are the rules:
- Needs to be printable on a makerbot
- Needs to use rubber bands in some way. (preferably not too far from your average rubber band)
- Post submissions on thingiverse by 5pm cst Sunday, Nov 14
- Post a comment to this thing with a link to your submission
- Seriously anything that uses rubber bands in some way.....
The prize is $100 in the makerbot store. Everyone that donates towards the prize will take part in picking the winner but will rely heavily on user feedback. Multiple submissions are allowed.
Extra points for submissions that use licenses which allow derivatives or have no restrictions on use and for submissions that supply generic prt or obj files along with the standard STL file.