Loading

SD-Card Holder Replicator 2

by xking3, published

SD-Card Holder Replicator 2 by xking3 Jan 30, 2013

Description

This is a simple SD-Card Holder which fits in to the frame of the Replicator 2.

Recent Comments

view all

I made the slots a little deeper. Try this one >> http://www.thingiverse.com/thi...

They don't fall out if you don't kick around your replicator. Just leave it on the table and you will see that the cards will stay in there slots together with your bot and holder. ;-)

too bad the slots do not go down deeper. The cards sit way too high and fall out.

More from 3D Printer Parts

view more

Liked By

view all

Give a Shout Out

If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag

Comments

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Andychn on Mar 28, 2013 said:

too bad the slots do not go down deeper. The cards sit way too high and fall out.

p1neapples on Jun 25, 2013 said:

I made the slots a little deeper. Try this one >> http://www.thingiverse.com/thi...

xking3 on Apr 3, 2013 said:

They don't fall out if you don't kick around your replicator. Just leave it on the table and you will see that the cards will stay in there slots together with your bot and holder. ;-)

degreesoffreedom on Feb 2, 2013 said:

Thanks for the design! It prints and fits just fine.

xking3 on Feb 2, 2013 said:

Thanks for your replay. :-)

Top