Tenergy Charger Fan Mount
by kj6epl, published
This is a replacement side panel for the Tenergy TB6AC universal charger that includes an improved 25mm fan mount. This is a great $70 charger available at Fry's for all Lithium, Pb, Ni-Cd, and Ni-MH batteries. The stock side plate includes a cutout for the fan, but nothing standard will fit (probably the reason no fan is included).
Print the side panel using support. You will need a 25mm 12V fan.
The fan should be friction fit; if it is too loose, add a wrap of electrical tape to the perimeter. Connect the fan's power leads to the power supply's output where it connects to the PCB by the DC power jack.
If the fan is too noisy for you, there are 2 work-arounds:
- Leave out the screw at the top center of the plate (look closely at my pics)
- Add a thermostat. 40C recommended.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Tenergy Charger Fan Mount by kj6epl is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure kj6epl would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).